Post Room Supervisor
This job has been closed.
Slater and Gordon offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
We are currently looking for a Post Room Supervisor to perform supervisor duties for a team of 8 and also assist with a wide range of post room tasks in our flagship, centrally located office in Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with facilities experience to join a leading law firm.
Responsibilities to include:
- Reviewing and checking daily work patterns
- Creating and maintaining work rotas
- Staff 121’s & PDR’s
- Reviewing and updating daily logs and reports
Roles to assist in when required within the post room team
- Logging and checking incoming post (Royal Mail & DX)
- Organising & scanning post
- Data entry – recording information on Excel
- Dealing with outgoing Royal Mail and DX
- Email requests
- Stock management
- Assisting with department/office relocations
- Undertaking any other duties as required as part of a national facilities & postal team
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Experience of managing people is essential
- Adept at using Microsoft office programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure when faced with conflicting priorities
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working in a customer facing role with excellent written and spoken communication skills
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please select “Apply now” and follow the online process.